Saturday, January 24, 2009


Life has been going on as usual. I noticed I have not updated in a while. :) Evan has been so busy at work...they are trying to make them slaves to the workplace! He works so hard and never has a bad attitude about it.

We have 99 days until May 3! We are getting so excited. Planning details like what shoes I will wear, what our cake will look like, how to decorate the church and how to invite our guests! I love the springtime and I think this anticipation will make the spring even better. Sometimes January and February seem long so it is so fun to have something to hope and plan for.

We are looking for somewhere to live, which is both exciting and daunting. I am hoping for a really small, cute house I can decorate.

Also loving having babies in the club. Little Elinor and Averie are so fun. I love having the girls!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! I love the colors, and you two are such a handsome couple!

    How exciting that you are less tan 100 days away from being Michaela Wright! I'm so excited!

    Come visit us anytime. Seriously, my life is wonderfully flexible right now. There are a few weekends we're busy, but weekdays are very open. Just call me and we can plan it! Elli would love to see her auntie again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a phenomenal blog update, babe!

    ReplyDelete