Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am sitting at our kitchen table listening to music while my coffee cake is in the oven. Something you might not know about me: I love sour cream.
So much that Evan and I buy the giant tub from costco. It is 3lbs.
Today I decided to make something with that sour cream and Julie's coffee cake came to mind:)
Our house embracing Spring! See my pretty peonies?

My favorite flower!
Our hallway and the cross wall I am working on.

My cute curtains.
Kristen Brown helped me shorten the ones over the counter. :)



The front of our house. Evan and I planted inpatients around the tree and planted flowers in the pots on the porch. I did not realize how much I love flowers and gardening until we bought a house. And now I think about it all the time. I am learning names of flowers and when to plant certain flowers...I am loving it:)



Jesus Lord of heaven, I do not deserve
the grace that you have given, or the promise of Your word
Lord I stand in wonder, at the sacrifice You made
With Mercy beyond measure, my debt You freely paid
Your love is deeper, than any ocean
higher than the heavens, reaches
beyond the stars in the sky
Your love is deep, your love is wide,
your love is great
your love is high
your love is all we ever need
Jesus Your love has no bounds
-Phil Wickham




3 comments:

  1. Michaela, your home is BEAUTIFUL! I thought of you today and just want you to know how much I admire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your house! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure you need to blog about your amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete