Wednesday, February 4, 2009

















Guess what today is? My first dress fitting! I am so excited. I have been wearing my shoes around the house to break them in and see if they make the cut. I can't wait to see my dress when it fits me perfectly!


Also, another reason why today is so great is that I am watching Gilmore Girls on the couch and knitting my scarf. I love the Gilmore Girls and I am on the last season getting ready to watch the final episode. A little emotional not gonna lie.


Everything is going so well....we are still working on perfecting our invitations and I am starting to think about cakes...


Yesterday was our three month mark! 88 days!


*These pictures are from last May when Evan and I went to visit Meg and Daniel in Boston. I had no idea that at this time next year we will be married!


2 comments:

  1. We sure were hoping though, weren't we?!

    I'm so glad you guys were able to come visit us in Boston! Such great memories!

    Guess what? I am watching Gilmore Girls, too, except I am only on Season 1. Sometimes I wish I lived in Stars Hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing those pictures reminds me of how fun vacation is with you. I'm Super excited about our next vacation!

    ReplyDelete