Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines!

Hello blog world. I am still recovering from Jason sending the wrong girl home on the bachelor tonight...I know, I have very important things to be worried about.

Well tomorrow is our one year anniversary round two! Evan and I started dating again last year on Feb. 17! Who knew that one phone call, bo lings Sunday brunch and the nelson could lead us to where we are :) Well, I always hoped for it!

We have 76 days until the wedding and I am getting very excited!

3 comments:

  1. agreed... what was jason thinking? i've been a little bummed out ever since seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we all agree that Jillian was the wrong choice to send home! She had the best hair, best dresses, best accent... everything that truly counts! :-)
    Happy one year dating anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't believe it either. Especially after the super racy scene in the hotTUB. That place they were staying was no Welshly Arms hotel though.

    ReplyDelete