Monday, February 2, 2009

This is for you Jewel! (per her request for more blog updates) :)

Getting up this morning was rough...Monday mornings always are. My Unit at work is remodeling and so we are squished into a smaller temporary room. All we talk about at work is swatches, organizational options, more swatches and who has the best mullet/mustache on the worker dude crew.
We have been slow at work lately, which means more wedding planning and updating of the registries for me! :)
This morning marks 90 days! I think during the next few weeks Evan and I will be counting down the days with corresponding music from that era...so this week is the 90's...feel free to join in. The more backstreet boys, Brittany and Dave Matthews we can get the better!
This weekend Evan and I met with our DJ and planned out the reception, which was so much fun. So if you have any song requests make them known!
I am waiting for an example of our invitation before we can order them. I am getting very excited. I know the task of addresssing will be daunting...so if you want to help :) Julie? Love you!
Well, that is all I can think of...till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment